Forum

Total Members: 122,109 (158 last week)
Computer
Mobile
RSS
Forum Frontpage | Hot Topics | My Topics | My Watchlist | My Forums | Archive | Start a Topic | Help
X
Arsenal 0-1 Chelsea: Diego Costa scores after Per Mertesacker red
Jan 25, 2016 by yourfifa1 · Replies: 0 · Views: 257
yourfifa1

yourfifa1

LV 2
private message Send A Message
The introduction of Sanchez in the 56th minute gave Arsenal an extra spark and soon left the equalizer as Hector BellerĂ­n shot was blocked after a struggle.Players can now quickly reserve some of the cheap FIFA coins, wait until a sale of the game, you can play immediately FIFA 16 game.
This should, however, a rare opportunity for the Gunners attack threat was largely offset by Chelsea.
Thibaut Courtois almost gave the hosts a chance later, when he was in search of a free kick, but was helped by his opponents Chelsea celebrated victory.
"Of course, we all know what we see much better to do, and I do not think it needs to be punished, just like us.
"I was very unhappy the team did not see the players. We have been aware and should have seen this area better.
"It's day like today when you see what we can be and how allow us turns away we go. We must learn from these painful lessons and improve." Now FIFA coins online supermarkets sell fifa coins, you can go to compare, choose an inexpensive store.

Tags: Game

# 0 Posted on Jan 25, 2016 | Reply
No results returned.