Forum

Total Members: 123,821 (137 last week)
Computer
Mobile
RSS
Forum Frontpage | Hot Topics | My Topics | My Watchlist | My Forums | Archive | Start a Topic | Help
X
Responses from the web of Apeiron some questions
Feb 18, 2016 by fifalinda · Replies: 0 · Views: 436
fifalinda

fifa linda

LV 2
private message Send A Message
Responses from the web of Apeiron some questions Guild Wars 2 Gold that might have interested players how to make a game of Star Wars like this right? According to the new version of developers, the game is done perfectly, then do not sell. That is, when new versions are 100 percent free. If you want to donate to the creation of Apeiron, the team has not been accepted.
"We are looking for more of the game had finished and polished before any kind of financial support is" the developer wrote on its website. StudioLive transmission was its development in the twitch, and you can visit the Star Wars remake the site here.

Little is known about Apeiron, but released the images have a view to the first person shown some environments. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords offer the opportunity to see the players in a first-person perspective, but you could not really play the game that way. We have the development team has in GW2 Gold its hands and this story will be updated as more information.

Tags: Guild Wars, Video Game, Game

# 0 Posted on Feb 18, 2016 | Reply
No results returned.